alii
, interj.Hey!; Look Out!; Hello.
alii a sus; alii, kom ua ngerang?; alii, ngar er ngii a rechad?
Examples:
> Watch out! You're going to hit me.
> Hello! Come in!
> Go tell Ulang hi.
> Watch out; you're laughing so hard you'll split your sides.
More Examples:
> Hello.
> Dont mess with the spotted eagle ray when you go fishing as they are sacred.
> Be careful descaling the fish so that you don't get hurt from its spikes.
> Hey. That knot's no good. The boat will float away.
> Hello, good morning.
alii
alii a ulekdakd, omekdakd; alii a deleb!; alii er kau; alii a kokok!
Examples:
> Watch out! You're going to hit me.
> Go tell Ulang hi.
> Watch out; you're laughing so hard you'll split your sides.
> Hello! Come in!
More Examples:
> Be careful descaling the fish so that you don't get hurt from its spikes.
>
> Be careful when walking on the streets.
> Hello! Answer the phone!
> Hey. That knot's no good. The boat will float away.

Search for another word:

WARN mysqli_query error
INSERT INTO log_bots (page,ip,agent,user,proxy) VALUES ('index.php: pe -> Alii (1)','44.192.54.67','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)','','')