dirk
/direk
, n.mirror.
direk a klalo el merirk; direkau; meskau a llechum el di ua ikau.
derkeln.poss.3s
See also:
Examples:
> It is still light out but he feels like going to sleep.
> Your child is still sleeping.
> You're still a newcomer around here, so watch your behavior.
> The old man is still alive.
> The words of the Lord came to Jeremiah while he was still imprisoned in the palace courtyard.
Proverbs:
> It's like the first drop of feces of Ngiraidechiil.
i.e. the best or worst is yet to come.
More Examples:
> My meat is too rare.
> I was still reading it and he came and yanked it out of my hands.
> The discussion was still ongoing and he left.
> Are those eggs uncooked or cooked?
dirk, mod.still.
Examples:
> You are still lost in your sins.
> You're still a newcomer around here, so watch your behavior.
> I have assigned as the possession of your tribes the land of the nations that are still left, as well as of all the nations that I have already conquered.
> Is there still any food left?
> The old man is still alive.
Proverbs:
> It's like the first drop of feces of Ngiraidechiil.
i.e. the best or worst is yet to come.
More Examples:
> My meat is too rare.
> Are those eggs uncooked or cooked?
> I was still reading it and he came and yanked it out of my hands.
> The discussion was still ongoing and he left.

Search for another word:

WARN Table 'belau.log_bots' doesn't exist
INSERT INTO log_bots (page,ip,agent,user,proxy) VALUES ('index.php: pe -> dirk (1)','3.238.147.211','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)','','')