te, pro.they/them (nonemphatic).
te a tir, te ngar ker? te mor ker? te ngerang?
Examples:
> People tend to start arriving at one o'clock.
> They're Koreans (who eat peppery food).
> They're from Ngerechelong (where clams are abundant).
> They openly held the children back.
> Who are those two people (i.e. what are their names)?
Proverbs:
> They're from Angaur.
They eat rope; rope is used to tie slaves and is therefore a symbol of inferiority.
> They are as though eating deldalech.
Deldalech is the material once used to blacken teeth in Palau. When the deldalech was applied it was "eaten" by keeping the mouth and lips completely immobile for several hours until the dye had set. May be applied to a meeting at which some problem is presented for discussion and no discussion takes place, all the participants sitting in stony silence; also to a person or group that receives a reprimand in silence.
More Examples:
> Lukes was sulking because they chewed all of her betelnut.
> They're from stupid family from eons ago.
> We went to pick the betelnuts on the hills but when we got there, someone already picked them.
> They returned the borrowed plates.
> Who won?
te, n., [From Japanese] ability; skill; style.
meoud a teexpr.slow witted.
mereched a teexpr.clever.
Examples:
> What are they studying?
> They're from Ngerechelong (where clams are abundant).
> They are like greedy dogs that never get enough.
> If there are fifty innocent people in the city, then ...
> The boys like us.
Proverbs:
> They are as though eating deldalech.
Deldalech is the material once used to blacken teeth in Palau. When the deldalech was applied it was "eaten" by keeping the mouth and lips completely immobile for several hours until the dye had set. May be applied to a meeting at which some problem is presented for discussion and no discussion takes place, all the participants sitting in stony silence; also to a person or group that receives a reprimand in silence.
> They're from Angaur.
They eat rope; rope is used to tie slaves and is therefore a symbol of inferiority.
More Examples:
> Lukes was sulking because they chewed all of her betelnut.
> Her father picked his daughter onto his shoulder as her foot was hurting and they walked home.
> A lot of talk but no action.
> There's a lot of good singers these days.
> We were listening to the radio. They were playing Belauan songs.

Search for another word:

WARN mysqli_query error
INSERT INTO log_bots (page,ip,agent,user,proxy) VALUES ('index.php: pe -> te (1)','3.229.142.104','CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/)','','')